There isn’t an industry in the world that I would rather be a part of than the fitness industry. But after spending over a decade working in it, I started to become fed up with the lack professionalism, as well as the number of great fit pros who were still struggling to succeed financially.
So I knew I had two options. I could either continue to sit on the sidelines and complain OR I could step up, get off the sideline and help create the change.
And that is the driving force behind:
- Creating The Fit Pro Podcast
- Speaking at Major Conventions and Facilities around the world
- Starting my social media consultancy business specifically for Fitness Professionals
Through the numerous speaking engagements, workshops and The Fit Pro Podcast I’m able to help educate and improve the technical skills on trainers across the globe. This is where my passion started, as a trainer geek getting into the nitty gritty of the way the body moves.
The goal of my social media consultancy business is to help even the playing field for passionate fit pros with all the mediocre trainers who are just good marketers. This was never something I planned to do, but after having numerous high profile speakers and fit pros reach out to me, to help them with their social media marketing, it became clear that I was being selfish.
This was a chance to help so many passionate fit pros who really cared about making a difference in people’s lives stand out and thrive against the trainers out there who were just in it to make a buck. This was the exact thing that was making me become fed up with the industry.
- Studied Kinesiology & Physical Education at Wilfrid Laurier University
- Spoken at IDEA World, IDEA PT East & West, FILEX, NorCal Fitness Summit, TT Trainers Summit, Fitness First and Fitness Quest 10
- Co Owner of Revera Health & Fitness on the Gold Coast, Queensland