Warning: First parameter must either be an object or the name of an existing class in /home/scottraw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/leadpages/lbset.php on line 146
This week I’ve on Joe Arko on the podcast. Joe is a trainer, speaker and facility owner in Toronto. He’s also the creator of the ACT (Assess-Correct-Train) workshop.
To Find Out More About Joe:
Find Out More About ACT:
What We Cover in This Episode:
- Whether postural assessments transfer to movement
- Why there isn’t “one” thing to look at when assessing
- The common mistakes fit pros make when doing assessments
- Joe’s 4 step approach to developing a corrective program
- Why you shouldn’t do corrective exercise at the start of your workout
- And so much more
Find out more about the Todd Durkin Mastermind Institute CLICK HERE
There was an issue loading your exit LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.