This week I’ve got a very special guest. He’s actually the first person I ever saw at my very first fitness convention back in Toronto, and that’s Peter Twist. Peter has been a leader in the fitness industry for the last couple decades. Pete has authored a number of books and papers on sports conditioning, coached over 700 pro athletes and has presented at I think every major fitness convention around the world. He’s the founder of Twist Conditioning and an all around amazing guy. He’s a guy who I looked up to early in my career and am now extremely honoured and humbled to call Twister a good friend.
To Find Out More About Peter check out his website:
What We Cover in This Episode:
- What functional training actually is
- How the industry has become too “tool” centric
- Why we need to get back to coaching
- Introduction of Twist University
- And some MASSIVE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT nuggets